What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Applications

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Crackle will do what you want. If FilmOn is available in your App Store this also has free movies.

The Archangel

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Also, if you are an Amazon Prime member, there are lots of free movies at Amazon. Yeah, you've paid for the Prime membership, but still...there's no extra fees to watch movies/TV shows. :)

Marilyn

XDRoX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also, if you are an Amazon Prime member, there are lots of free movies at Amazon. Yeah, you've paid for the Prime membership, but still...there's no extra fees to watch movies/TV shows. :)

Marilyn

I just found the app. I put my info in and it doesn't seem to recognize me as a Prime member. Weird. Maybe I'll email them. Do they have an airplay option? Or any way to access them on my Apple TV?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, no, there is no AirPlay with Amazon Instant Video. Don't know why. So, I watch on my iPad alone or send it to my TV via my Roku. You can"force" it over if you've jail broken your iPad (and use the tweak xCon). But, on a stock iPad ... no. Sorry.

Good luck with Amazon (and glad you found the app).

Marilyn

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just found the app. I put my info in and it doesn't seem to recognize me as a Prime member. Weird. Maybe I'll email them. Do they have an airplay option? Or any way to access them on my Apple TV?

I watch Amazon Prime on my Roku. I think you can do the same on Apple TV by choosing the Amazon Prime channel--the same thing for Netflix.

Most reactions

Latest posts