What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple's iPad 3 Acessory/Case?

iBenji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Every year, so far, Apple has released a new case for the iPad. The first year they had a black portfolio case :ipad-case:, I'm sure we all remember that. Now we have the great Smart Cover. What do you think Apple will release with the iPad 3 this year? I personally think they might have something similar to a smart cover but with some changes. They could also surprise us with something completely new and magical. :) I can't wait to see. So what do you think will be released as Apples iPad case?

Sorry if there's already a thread like this, Im kinds new. If there is, then please close this mods. :) Thanks.

Last edited:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Every year, so far, Apple has released a new case for the iPad. The first year they had a black portfolio case :ipad-case:, I'm sure we all remember that. Now we have the great Smart Cover. What do you think Apple will release with the iPad 3 this year? I personally think they might have something similar to a smart cover but with some changes. They could also surprise us with something completely new and magical. :) I can't wait to see. So what do you think will be released as Apples iPad case?

Sorry if there's already a thread like this, Im kinds new. Of there is, then please close this mods. :) Thanks.

What? With your mom watching? I'm not as brave as that.

I think the Smart Cover might be enhanced with some sort of protection for the back of the device, while keeping the same sort of design as the existing Smart Cover has for the front.

AmazingGraceTx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ended up getting a rotating folio case with a smart cover. I like the whole smart cover technology, but leaving the back uncovered didn't do a whole lot for me, so I feel like I'm getting exactly what I want.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I would say, same smart cover.

I'll most likely get a back cover to protect the back of the iPad as well as for easy mounting in my car like i did with my iPad first generation, and get a smart cover for the front (not from apple of corse).

Most reactions

Latest posts