What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Appleid delte without password

UgashikBob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have iPad3 with my current appleid and an old appleid using icloud that I suspect is causing intermittent and random reactivation's after recent IOS update. The old appleid is an email address that no longer exists and I evidently do not have the correct password. Since email verification is not possible the first question asked is my birth date I have entered three times and it says it is incorrect. Any suggestions appreciated

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try to login here: https://appleid.apple.com (Manage Apple ID) with your current Apple ID, set the old Apple ID as current ID once more, then delete the iCloud account on your iPad in Settings - iCloud, using the old ID and the new password.
That done, go to the same website (Manage Apple ID) once more and set up the new email address as Apple ID again.

If this doesn't work, you'll have to contact Apple to get help with your problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts