What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple TV, Find My iPhone and Find My Friends Betas Now Available

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
apple-tv-beta.jpg

Yesterday, Apple seeded iOS 8 beta 3, for all supported devices, to developers. Alongside this beta, developers all saw an update to Apple TV, Find My iPhone, and Find My Friends. All of these updates can be found within the iOS portal on Apple’s developer website.

The latest Apple TV beta firmware only supports 2nd and 3rd generation devices, helping developers tweak iOS 8 apps. The Find My iPhone 4.0 update added support for iOS 8 Family Sharing and Find My Friends 4.0 received this feature and Location Sharing within Messages.

It seems Apple is still waiting to roll out updates to its Pages, Numbers and Keynote apps, which are stuck at version 2.4.1. Some have reported that iOS 8 beta 3 is much more stable than previous versions. Folks with registered UDIDs can download the latest beta through the iOS developer portal.

Most reactions