What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple to offer employees a $500 discount on Macs, $250 off of an iPad

sukhraj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple CEO Tim Cook reportedly said during an Apple Town Hall meeting on Wednesday that Apple employees will receive a generous discount on Apple products in return for their hard work. Employees typically receive a 25% discount off of hardware, but they will soon be able to purchase a new Mac computer at a $500 discount or an iPad with a $250 discount, 9to5Mac reported. Employees must have worked with the company for a minimum of 30 days and can only take advantage of the deal once every three years, and they should be able to take advantage of the new deals beginning this June......

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sukhraj said:
Apple CEO Tim Cook reportedly said during an Apple Town Hall meeting on Wednesday that Apple employees will receive a generous discount on Apple products in return for their hard work. Employees typically receive a 25% discount off of hardware, but they will soon be able to purchase a new Mac computer at a $500 discount or an iPad with a $250 discount, 9to5Mac reported. Employees must have worked with the company for a minimum of 30 days and can only take advantage of the deal once every three years, and they should be able to take advantage of the new deals beginning this June......

That's not a lot really. They should always receive a discount. I am surprised.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Imagine a 300$ Mac Mini. Maybe I'll work at Apple in the future.

Sent from my jailbroken K48.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mr.Woppit said:
That would be nice. Apple has been very successful as of late - I support that discount for employees.

Should be more though like a 25% or more discount on all products all the time. I used to work in retail. I guess they are afraid of employees buying for their friends??

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
Should be more though like a 25% or more discount on all products all the time. I used to work in retail. I guess they are afraid of employees buying for their friends??

They probably are scared of that and rightfully so. Heck, employees could even make a few bucks off of other people if they could buy more than one item. Great deal though, wish I worked there. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts