What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Plans to Let International iPad Owners Trade in Their Tablets for Something New

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
ipad4_2.jpg

Apple just started a new trade-in program which will let iPad owners trade in their older tablet models, and get credit towards a new iOS device. This offer will actually apply to the iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 and first-gen iPad mini. Each of these can be traded in for an iPad Air or iPad Air mini or some other newer iPad device.

Here's a quote with a few more details,

The iPad trade-in program is available in UK, France, Germany and Spain, with users having to go to a local Apple store to trade in their devices. The trade-in value for older iPads will vary depending on tablet age and condition, and will be determined by Apple Store employees.

Apple is apparently advertising the program on its local websites as well, encouraging users to trade up to a newer iPhone or iPads via its Reuse and Recycling Program.

Sound off if you live in one of the countries which can take advantage of this offer.

Source: BGR

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So just wondering who these International iPad Owners might be? International means outside USA I suppose. So maybe Canada, UK, Antarctica, Botswanaland? Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Lol....heck, if Botswanaland were in that lot, we'd be a shoe in! :D

It's UK, France, Germany and Spain (It's up top). ;)

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So just wondering who these International iPad Owners might be? International means outside USA I suppose. So maybe Canada, UK, Antarctica, Botswanaland?
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

They mentioned UK, France, Germany and Spain only.

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So just wondering who these International iPad Owners might be? International means outside USA I suppose. So maybe Canada, UK, Antarctica, Botswanaland? Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk
I believe it's Timbuktu,El Dorado and Atlantis :D

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'll check to see what they are offering. If it's only 50 BUCKS for my 829.00 iPad (I don't care if it's ipad2) that works perfectly, I'll pass. I use it as the purse iPad, the streaming iPad, now Miles (MY YORKIE) has taken an interest in iPads, for him.

Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts