What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple LEAKS NEW iPod Touch 5G With 3G Service

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbHZmUX3Z_g]‪Apple LEAKS NEW iPod Touch 5G With 3G Service - iOS Vlog 501‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

If you go over to Apple - iTunes - Everything you need to be entertained today, you will see something a bit odd. At first, you see a plain old iPod Touch, iPad in the back, as well as a Macbook Air. Take a bit of a closer look and you'll see that the iPod Touch has 3G service! Now this has been a long time rumor and as the Fall announcement date gets closer(whenever that is) the rumors and truths start colliding. Now this could just be Apple using a screenshot template on an iPod Touch or maybe it was an iPhone before and they decided the Touch would look better, whatever the case is, we should know within the next month or two.

Source:
Did Apple Just Accidentally Confirm the 3G iPod Touch?

lubu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yea it would be good news then i can take my ipad 1 unlimited sim and pop it in the ipod touch and have my internet with me

SimpleAsItSeems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They've updated it now to show the correct wi-fi logo. I personally don't see Apple releasing an iPod touch with 3G service as they already have that...it's called an iPhone.

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They've updated it now to show the correct wi-fi logo. I personally don't see Apple releasing an iPod touch with 3G service as they already have that...it's called an iPhone.

This. I understand the MINUTE differences between two such devices, but that's getting really niche now, come on...

Destroyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ohhh God a lot youngsters would be asking for that as a present.!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

benkj14

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I think the same, they should keep the two devices separate, otherwise what’s the point?

Most reactions