What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Launches iAds Gallery in App Store

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
iAds.JPG

MacStories reports that Apple has today launched a special free app in the App Store designed solely for showing off iAds. iAd Gallery, is “a celebration of advertising,†according to Apple, showcasing some of the top iAds. Features of the app include the ability to explore by spinning the iAd banner wheel, or search by advertiser, category or ad, as well as information about the featured ads and the agencies that made them. You can also easily access your favourite ads by putting them in your “Loved†section. Apple says that the app will be updated regularly to include a selection of the latest ads to run on the iAd network.

Seems like a great idea by Apple to showcase some of the really artistic iAds, but unfortunately it would appear to be only available in the US at the moment, as I just went to download it and it’s not in the UK app store. Those who are in the US can click here to download the free universal app: iAd Gallery for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: MacStories Apple Launches Free App To Browse iAds, iTunes

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iAds.JPG

MacStories reports that Apple has today launched a special free app in the App Store designed solely for showing off iAds. iAd Gallery, is “a celebration of advertising,†according to Apple, showcasing some of the top iAds. Features of the app include the ability to explore by spinning the iAd banner wheel, or search by advertiser, category or ad, as well as information about the featured ads and the agencies that made them. You can also easily access your favourite ads by putting them in your “Loved†section. Apple says that the app will be updated regularly to include a selection of the latest ads to run on the iAd network.

Seems like a great idea by Apple to showcase some of the really artistic iAds, but unfortunately it would appear to be only available in the US at the moment, as I just went to download it and it’s not in the UK app store. Those who are in the US can click here to download the free universal app: iAd Gallery for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: MacStories Apple Launches Free App To Browse iAds, iTunes

Wow a free app to get even more ads for free. I hope the fee ad app is available with an upgrade to a paid non-ad version. I hate to see ads outside of my free ad app.

Are you aware that April Fool's Day is gone? (Smiley)

Perhaps Hormel will give us a free Spam ad app. I rather like their hickory smoked product and I want to know what they come up with next.

Smiley

Bob

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe we should have to pay if we wanted to see ads, spam etc. Then if we refused to pay, we wouldn't be able to see any of it, which would suit some of us quite well.

There's something wrong with my logic there, but I can't quite put my finger on it, lol.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe we should have to pay if we wanted to see ads, spam etc. Then if we refused to pay, we wouldn't be able to see any of it, which would suit some of us quite well.

There's something wrong with my logic there, but I can't quite put my finger on it, lol.

LOL . . . Yup, there sure is. But your illogic seem logical which is illogical which is Apple, so it is logical. Apple-logical.

Bob

Most reactions