What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Introduces Siri Pro

Redhotpoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple introduces Siri Pro: for serious Apple lovers

CUPERTINO, CA — Think Siri is all talk and no action? Think again.
Targeting lovestruck Siri fans, Apple today launched Siri Pro — at long last giving that little vixen Siri a unique and accommodating physical presence.
Whereas the Siri included with iPhone 4S can only go so far with her flirtation and innuendo, Siri Pro is designed for a more fulfilling relationship. She’s a fully functional pleasure-bot, sexier than a MacBook Air and more seductive than an iPad.
The inspiration for Siri Pro came from the Siri servers currently in operation. Over 65% of the questions and commands put to Siri by iPhone 4S owners indicate the user’s desire for a deeper bond. Top interactions include: “Will you marry me,” “Can I buy you a drink” and “I want to have your robotic children.”
“When we say we listen to our customers, we’re not kidding around,” says Apple worldwide marketing chief Phil Schiller.
Siri Pro is available at the Apple Store for $999 (32GB) and $1,299 (64GB). Alternate personalities — Streetwalker, Catholic Schoolgirl, Nurse — are available via the App Store for $9.99. Aluminized lingerie is sold separately.

Chas

image-1589486349.jpg

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That was posted just for me. It was quite funny. I needed the laugh.
When I read the post to my wife she asked if I was reading The Onion.
Thank you for the laughter.

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

OP
Redhotpoker

Redhotpoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fid said:
That was posted just for me. It was quite funny. I needed the laugh.
When I read the post to my wife she asked if I was reading The Onion.
Thank you for the laughter.

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

Hi Fid,
Yes, that Siri stuff is funny, but actually quite serious too.
We live in an age where people are legally marrying their livestock.

By the way, I'm likely one of the rare breed here, who actually knows what a fid is, and owns three or four. & several of them, were purchased from CS Osbourne in the States...
They are handy when used for undoing knots and stretching lacing holes, necessary for hand or saddle stitching, a major part of my extensive leather working tools.
Take a knot out of a shoelace much better than your dinner fork will.

Humor is the best medicine...
So laugh it up!

Chas

Most reactions

Latest posts