What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple case in another case

stevew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.getsuperfitnow.com
Hi All,
Newbie here :D
I just got my Apple case yesterday and really like it.
I would like to find a neoprene sleeve to put the iPad in WHILE it is IN the Apple case (when traveling).
Anyone have any suggestions on sleeves large enough to accommodate this?
Thanks
Steve

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the InCase Travel Kit Plus based on the Apple guy saying "it will fit great". I did not have my Ipad with me at the time and went ahead about bought the InCase Travel Kit. It does fit, but it is tight. I have my Apple Case on and slide the Ipad into the Incase Travel kit with the screen facing the inside of the bag. The InCase travel kit is not as rigid on the exterior panels as I would like more protection. The zipper is hard to close-you have to make sure the Ipad is pushed all the way down into the pocket. It is not easy to get it out, although I think with time it should loosen up a little. The other zippered compartment is way cool-enough room for an apple wireless keyboard and other essentials. There is a weird loop on one end of the handle large enough for your index finger, not sure if this was the intent as the loop is too large to connect to a strap and there is only one so if you did connect to a strap it would be off balance. Overall it will work for now until I find something I am really happy with.

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the incase neoprene slip case plus and really like it. it has enough room for another gel case on the IPad, but I can't be sure on the Apple case.

TopGear1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same needs. I bought the incase Grip case to wrap around my iPad. However when I need to travel I'd lime another case to protect it and be able to slip it into my laptop bag. I've looked at many cases in store and determined most cases are designed for the iPad to slip into without the exterior case on so it "slides" in. With the protective case on the iPad I found it would be difficult to slide in and out due to the material on the inside of the carrying case. Make sense? I need it to be small like the zipper cases and have seen many 10.7" cases by incase that would be ideal but the inside needs to be a slick surface.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I put my iPad in the Apple case, and then both into an $8 10.2 inch netbook case I picked up at Best Buy...... Works great when I'm out and about.

OP
S

stevew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.getsuperfitnow.com
I am going to check out some net book cases tomorrow. I was at the Apple store today and the 13" MacBook case seemed way to big.
I want to get another Apple case for my wife's iPad.

TopGear1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went and found a Fellows 10.2" case. HP's 10.2 inch seems like it has more padding but I don't like the logo on the front. Walmart has both.

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I put my iPad in the Apple case, and then both into an $8 10.2 inch netbook case I picked up at Best Buy...... Works great when I'm out and about.

I was thinking to use my Lenovo S10 Netbook Neoprene sleeve until I get my hardcover Griffin Elan Passport.

p.S.: I can pick up my 32GB hopefully tomorrow.

funy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have got a iPad case.It is really a terrific one, not a Apple case but from PDair.It fits very nice.I find now i am enjoying to carry on my ipad with me anytime.lol...er, amazing quality with leather and fashional style,i love it very much.:D

Most reactions

Latest posts