What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App wont update

ctmomof3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the past week my CBS news app won't update. I've uninstalled and reinstalled still just hangs. How do I notify someone of an issue or how do I fix it?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there, we have deleted your other two threads about this issue as it fragments the discussion. Good luck in getting the problem resolved.

The Archangel

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
For the past week my CBS news app won't update. I've uninstalled and reinstalled still just hangs. How do I notify someone of an issue or how do I fix it?

Did you also try the following things:

1. On your Computer go to iTunes, check for available downloads, and after downloading sync with your iPad

2. On your iPad: go to Settings - iTunes & App Stores; tap your Apple ID to sign out, then sign in again; update the app.

3. set your iPad to Airplane Mode (Settings), power off the iPad, power on again and turn off Airplane Mode. Try updating.

4. If nothing else works: make sure you've made a recent backup. Go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings. That done, restore from your backup.

Most reactions

Latest posts