What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App to record audio streaming

DMelanogaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice. I'm not jailbroken (18 months left on my AppleCare warranty). Maybe after the warranty expires I'll take the plunge.

hugo665

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I was looking for an App like you (record online radio on my idevice) and i found this forum through google. Just want to know if you found a solution ? I want to record sirius XM radio while i'm playing it on my Idevice and then put it in MP3 format in order to play it again offline. And right now the only app i've found is BeatMaker 2 but it's a little bit difficult to understand and i can't transfer recorded files to my computer.....
Can you help me please ?
Hugo
Jailbroken iphone 4S / Jailbroken Ipad 2

Last edited:

novice2ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a streaming radio station and I can't seemed to get it to work is there an app for streaming radio?

DMelanogaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Record All Audio ,Streaming Audio Studio,RipEditBurn Plus.

Just looked all of these up and none are iPad apps, unless I am missing something. Thank you anyway. So far it seems that the poster who said it is not now currently possible to run the two apps (1- the streaming audio; 2- the app to capture the streaming audio) simulataneously.

novice2ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dhewson777 said:
What did you "try" exactly?

I tried streaming radio "streamitall" , radio.com and tune in radio. The radio channel I tried to get is : djraymelton. My husband was able to open it on his Dell Computer so of course I am getting a lot of grief.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
novice2ipad said:
I tried streaming radio "streamitall" , radio.com and tune in radio. The radio channel I tried to get is : djraymelton. My husband was able to open it on his Dell Computer so of course I am getting a lot of grief.

Do you have the URL for it?

Most reactions

Latest posts