What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App to convert MS Office files to PDF?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
As noted by the OP, no problems doing this in normal, but he wants to exclusively use his iPad to do it :)

That is correct. I ended up buying Documents to Go Premium and so far it works great with tracked changes and comments in Word (docx) files opened directly from Mail.

Does Documents to Go Premium merely display Tracked Changes and Comments or can you insert new Track Changes and Comments? There have been many requests on iPF for an Office compatible suite that supports this and your experience would be very valuable to other Members.

Many thanks

Tim

OP
P

pdaunno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim,

It definitely displays tracked changes and provides a link ( sort of like this [a] ) to view comments. I don't see any options for adding new tracked changes or comments. That would be a nice feature for D2G to add to a future release. HTH.

-Paul

chelseyfree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO RECOVER A DELETED DOCUMENT FROM DOCS TO GO??!!..I deleted a very important document...please help...

Most reactions

Latest posts