What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Store problem

glen4cindy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I looked up wi-fi tonight, and it found 317 iPad Apps, and I chose See All, and the next screen showed 2-12 of 317, but, the arrow to choose the next screen is dimmed out, so I cannot go any further.

This has happened with several different searches at various different points, some at say the 7th page of 260 apps, some the 3rd page of 200 apps, etc.

What is going on here that I cannot see the rest of the apps?

Surely, if there are 317 apps conforming to the search term "wi-fi" I should be able to see more than 12 iPad apps.

Thanks in advance.

Nemesis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The App Store is sometimes pretty glitchy, unfortunately. I would suggest retrying the search, or turning off the device and turning it back on to try again.

I notice that when using the 'Top Charts' section of the app store, it is totally random how many of the top apps it will let you see before the "Show More" link disappears. On a PC, I can see the top 200 apps, and on my iPad it's random between 20 and about 100.

You just have to be a little flexible and be willing to try again.

If you continue experiencing problems, maybe call Apple?

Most reactions

Latest posts