What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Store not loading

Kore_eileithyia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have turned off and restarted the iPad. I have reset my settings all the different ways available. I have uninstalled my apple account and reinstalled. I have put it back to factory settings. I have uninstalled every purchased app. I have reconfigured my settings to a whole bunch of different suggestions and fixes according to my searching one solution at a time.
Please do understand I have done things even the hardcore techies have suggested and nothing has made a difference in my iPads App Store not opening or loading issue. I have NOT however used a hack or a cheat.
I welcome all suggestions but we're totally past the simple stuff. I've already done it, Were past the medium hard stuff. I've done them, I've also done many many many of the hard stuff suggestions, I've been searching and trying to get this straight for over a month now and I have done on average 25 fixes every time I try it and that's almost daily. I'm stuck. I've run out of patience here.

OP
Kore_eileithyia

Kore_eileithyia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't list that I have held down the power and home button as well to restart the iPad. There are other simple solutions I have done that are not listed. I'm not trying to get creative or make this more difficult than it is. I simply tried every solution I could think of then find when researching this exact problem before asking for help.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It looks like they were having some probems between 1 and 2:30 yesterday, but it should have cleared up by now. Apple - Support - System Status

If resetting doesn't work now, I'd go ahead and contact iTunes Support. Something may have happend to your account, Unlike Apple Tech Support, iTunes support is always free.

Contact Apple Support

They will probably walk you through some of the same steps you've already taken, but that's the way techs are supposed to work. Otherwise we end up mssing stuff we should have checked.

Good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts