What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App for .Ical

BuzyMum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering if there was an app for .iCal? I want to download the school calendar of events from my children's school and I have to have to .iCal to do this. I would like to sync this with the calendar on my IPad.

dougrogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad Calendar app is the iCal app for iPad, a default install. Any calendars in your Mac iCal should sync automatically through MobileMe to your iPad Calendar app if you have the preferences on your iPad set properly.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Copy the iCal URL from your schools calendar. Go into Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and choose Add Account, Other, Add Subscribed Calendar.

Paste the URL.

It probably looks something like this: "webcal://www.server.com/. . .ics".

Tap Next.

Change the description and/or add user login information if needed.

Save.

Go to your Calendar app and see if it worked. If it is a standard iCal server, it should.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
P.S. You may have to look at all the Calendars (button top left) and make sure that your new calendar is checked before it will display.

Most reactions

Latest posts