What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Combined calendar/to-do app for iCloud data?

knittybriggs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello out there.

I am using Apple data for my calendar and tasks (iCal data from my mac). On my mac I have iCal open all day to the Day view, which shows all my appointments on the left and all my tasks on the right. On my iPad I use iCal for my appointments and either Reminders or 2Do for my tasks.

That works fine, but I would LOVE to have everything in one place, like the view I use all day when I'm sitting in front of my laptop. I have seen reviews of Pocket Informant, but they don't sync with iCloud reminders. Some other people have posted happiness with CalenGoo, but I don't use Google (and don't plan to start now).

Does anyone know of an app that will show both events and tasks that sync from iCloud?

Many thanks in advance!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have a definitive answer but I use Smart Pad and it has a one way sync from iCal, assuming your iCal is synced through iCloud it should do what you want.

The Archangel

OP
K

knittybriggs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have a definitive answer but I use Smart Pad and it has a one way sync from iCal, assuming your iCal is synced through iCloud it should do what you want.

Thanks for the suggestion. What is "one-way sync"? Does that mean I can't create items in the app to sync to iCloud? I just looked at it in the app store, it costs $20 so I guess I'd love some more specifics before jumping in.

Also, their website suggests that reminders just sync to Toodledo, not iCloud reminders. So not sure what to make of that.

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe that it syncs from iCal and not to it.

It may be worth contacting them through their website, they have always been very responsive when I have had a query.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts