What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App downloads

DMSTAINLESS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is error 1007 when I try to install an app? It has been doing this for 2 days. Thx

wtcoppersmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I keep getting a "error 1004. Please Try again layer" message when I try to download a new or an update to an App on my iPad 2. What is this and how can I fix it. I already "shut down" for reset (top button +home for 10 seconds til apple logo appears) but when I restarted the iPad the problem did not go away.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
wtcoppersmith said:
I keep getting a "error 1004. Please Try again layer" message when I try to download a new or an update to an App on my iPad 2. What is this and how can I fix it. I already "shut down" for reset (top button +home for 10 seconds til apple logo appears) but when I restarted the iPad the problem did not go away.

The link in my first post goes to an Apple support page that explaind the error codes and tells you what to do.

Also, Apple is doing a lot of page updating today along with it's announcements. It is possible this error will go away on it's own shortly.

Last edited:

atagirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i got this message "error 1004" on my iphone AND ipad. How can both devices be screwed up at the same time? Do you think it's the app store having a problem?

Most reactions

Latest posts