What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App developer (MailShot- send group email from ANY app)

SolublePeter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.solubleapps.com
Hi, just joined the forums.

I have had iPod touches, iPhones and an iPad for 2-3 years now, and absolutely love most things about them

After 25 years as a videogame developer, producer and Studio Head for 2KGames, Venom Games and Rage, in August 2010 I set up Soluble to develop iPhone apps and games.

My newest app is one I think almost anyone could benefit from.

"Mailshot" uniquely lets you create and manage groups that you can use in ANY app's email, just as easily as if was a single contact- including Mail. It includes all the attachments too. Note that this is not a seperate email program like the rest of the group emailers out there- these groups work all over your device.

Please check out my website for details, video and appstore link. At the moment it is free as a promotion, with an in-app upgrade available that lets you mail up to 50 people at once!

Peter
solubleapps.com

Last edited:

Most reactions