What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App deletion everywhere

Edy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a question, to which I'm curious for a longer time.

I have an iPad and a iPod Touch.

When I have an App, I no longer want to have, I delete it in my iTunes and I was hoping if would then later delete on my iPad and iPad, but it doesn't.

How can I perform my wish? I do miss a delete everywhere button. :)

Thank you
Edy

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tap and hold the app you want to delete until all app icons wiggle, tap the X on the ones you want to delete, click the home button, all gone.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you delete an app from iTunes, it should also be removed from your device the next time you sync it. Or you can manually delete it as described above.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you delete an app from iTunes, it should also be removed from your device the next time you sync it.
If you do this, you will get this message --

itunes41.jpg

If you select Don't Transfer, it will be deleted from your iPad. If you select Transfer, it will be put back into your iTunes library.

(Of course your message will not say, "Scott's iPad"!

Last edited:

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you delete an app from iTunes, it should also be removed from your device the next time you sync it.
If you do this, you will get this message --

itunes41.jpg

If you select Don't Transfer, it will be deleted from your iPad. If you select Transfer, it will be put back into your iTunes library.

(Of course your message will not say, "Scott's iPad"!

LOL I was going to say, watch him come back and say it didn't say "Scott's ipad" so it didnt work.

Most reactions

Latest posts