What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

APP Deals.

JMK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Freebies, limited time offers, etc...

OP
JMK

JMK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
4phun - This is for you.

Love what you are doing.
Keep it up, please.

Sticky? ;)

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Price Cut to FREE to stimulate reviews of DRAW IT! 1.1

Price: $1.99 -> Free, Version: 1.1

Description:

iPhonig is proud to announce Draw It! as our first green application for the iPad!
Draw It! is an artist's, teacher's, and student's dream app. Draw It! allows you to draw freestyle, on graph paper, and on a notepad. All of which are beautiful on the iPad's 9 inch screen.

Freestyle:
In freestyle mode you have 8 different colors including red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, black, and white to choose from as your "pencil" color as well as 3 backgrounds or canvases such as white, black, and grey on which to draw. Finally you can pick a photo from your photo library to draw over! Once you are done you can save your drawing directly to your photo library so you can share it with the world or refurbish it at a later time! Freestyle mode is absolutely amazing for artists! NEW IN VERSION 1.1: You can now adjust your "pencil" or "brush" thickness!

Draw on Graph Paper:
Draw on Graph Paper mode is a Mathematics or Science teacher or student's best friend! In Draw on Graph Paper mode you are presented with a piece of graph paper that fills out the screen. Remember how hard it was to draw parabolas, hyperbolas, and other geometric figures on paper? Not any more Draw It! makes easy and fun! In Draw on Graph Paper mode you have the same 8 colors to choose from as "pencil" colors as in freestyle mode. You can also save your graph to your photo library to share with the world or modify at a later time. Draw on Graph Paper mode will not only be the best way to draw graphs on a mobile device but, it will save a lot of trees from needing to be cut down and turned into graph paper :) NEW IN VERSION 1.1: You can now adjust your "pencil" or "brush" thickness!

Draw on a Notepad:
Draw on a Notepad mode is a student's, or notetaker's closest companion. In Draw on a Notepad mode your are presented with a nice sheet of lined paper on which to take notes. In Draw on a Notepad mode you have the same 8 colors to choose from as "pencil" colors as in freestyle, and Draw on Graph Paper mode. Once you are done taking notes you can then save your note to your photo library to share with the world or edit at a later time. Like Draw on Graph Paper mode, Draw on a Notepad mode will save a lot of trees from needing to be cut down and turned into paper. If you are a student or a note taker Draw on a Notepad mode is the way to go. NEW IN VERSION 1.1: You can now adjust your "pencil" or "brush" thickness AND you now have the option of choosing from 12 different fonts to type your notes with, as well as still drawing!

At iPhonig, LLC we believe that Draw It! on the iPad will greatly help in making the planet a greener place. We hope that you will support our applications such as Draw It! that work toward that goal! We hope you enjoy Draw It! and look forward to seeing your ratings and reviews!

What's New

-You can now adjust "pencil" or "brush" thickness
-In 'Draw on a notepad" mode you now have the option of choosing from 12 different fonts to type your notes with, as well as still drawing.
-Added Instructions view

We hope you enjoy Draw It! and can't wait to see your ratings and reviews!

Draw It!

mzl.rktbtevh.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.kyiakvai.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.rggarotk.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.xgbmbwhl.480x480-75.jpg

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
50% off sale, limited time offer, introducing Sudoku Takeout for iPad

Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 1.2

Description:

50% off sale, limited time offer, introducing Sudoku Takeout for iPad Version 1.2 - Enjoy!

Sudoku Takeout is designed specifically for the iPad to provide the ultimate Sudoku experience.

Features
• Designed specifically for iPad
• Play with numbers or colors
• Four difficulty levels
• Customizable
• Thousands of puzzles
• Score board
• Games saved automatically
• Auto mark
• Undo support
• Puzzles have only one solution
• No ads

What's New

Improved performance.

Sudoku Takeout

He already has great reviews and doesn't need to give this one away. Go figure?

mzl.xtqqjxdk.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.jgsndbxz.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.gmbcyanf.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.nhtwgcgf.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.eqkocyvv.480x480-75.jpg

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Popular Recent Changes

• FreeBuy Now

Entertainment
    Truth or Dare - play with friends

Featured:3 hours agoRating:2.50 (105770)Version:1 "LOL - I had to kiss my best friend since 3rd grade" Kelly, 15"awesome game...its good to have loads of truths and dares ready" Marcus, 22"make more games like...
  • $.99Buy Now

Games
    Backbreaker Football

Featured:4 hours agoRating:4.00 (8621)Version:v1.3 Introducing... brand new Challenge 8!Keep the 5* reviews coming for more free updates!
  • $.99Buy Now

Entertainment
    Talking Carl

Featured:9 hours agoRating:3.00 (6472)Version:1.2 iphone and iPod Touch version
  • FreeBuy Now

$.99
    Games
    Zepi:pirates

Featured:12 hours agoRating:3.00 (129)Version:1.5 Thanks to your votes on freeAppCalendar.com: FREE Apps Every Day Based On Your Votes!, Zepi:pirates is the Featured FREE App of the Day for April 24, 2010!Touch the countless treasures of sunken ships with the new Zepi: Pirates!Play with...
  • FreeBuy Now

Lifestyle
    Amazon Mobile

Featured:12 hours agoRating:3.50 (62163)Version:1.2.4Universal
    Optimized for iPad with new features including bestseller and recommendation lists, video preview and music track samples.
  • FreeBuy Now

$.99
    Games
    Super Ball Bounce

Featured:12 hours agoRating:No dataVersion:1.0iPad Only
    Super Ball Bounce is a reflex oriented game for the whole family to enjoy!Kids love the game as much as adults.The object of the game is to tap the balls as they are falling in order to pop them...
  • FreeBuy Now

$.99
    Games
    Deep Dive

Featured:13 hours agoRating:3.50 (14)Version:1.1 NOW FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!! GET IT NOW AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS!Deep Dive takes place at Atlantic ocean. It is an easy-going and addictive game where your main objective is to make longest dive...
  • $.99Buy Now

Entertainment
    More Pizza!

Featured:13 hours agoRating:4.00 (2199)Version:1.4 - Special Easter update! Bunny shaped crusts, bunny cookie crusts, chocolate eggs & chocolate bunnies to add to dessert pizzas after you bake. And a surprise if you make pizzas on Easter day!-...
  • FreeBuy Now

$499
    Games
    iStunt Reloaded

Featured:13 hours agoRating:3.00 (2087)Version:1.5 ★★★ iStunt Reloaded in collaboration with FreeAppADay.com will be FREE today and today only! ★★★★★★ What's new? ★★★★ Cannons!★ Fans!★ Zero Gravity Zones!★ Option to...
  • FreeBuy Now

$399
    Games
    Ludo board game

Featured:16 hours agoRating:4.50 (7)Version:1.0iPad Only
    *** This week for FREE ***Ludo board game is a result of evolution to the well known ancient game Ludo (latin: I play)! iPad is very impressive device and it took board game experience to the next...
  • $2999Buy Now

Sports
    Viewti Golf 2010

Featured:18 hours agoRating:4.50 (684)Version:2.47 Weather Forecast Info for Golf CoursesStatistics ImprovementsMinor Bug fixes for Multi-shot Camera
  • FreeBuy Now

$999
    Games
    Flying Brothers 4ALL Edition,...

Featured:19 hours agoRating:2.00 (122)Version:3.3.3 ☆Flying Brothers™ will bring you a lot of great impressions and fun☆ONLY IN FULL EDITION YOU CAN SEE:☆Featured by Apple in: "What We're Playing" and "New and Noteworthy"...
  • FreeBuy Now

$.99
    Games
    Riverleap

Featured:19 hours agoRating:3.00 (73)Version:1.1 Visually Lush 3D & Fast-Paced, this app requires an iPhone 3Gs, or an iPod 3rd gen ("late 2009" model with 32 or 64 GB), or an iPad."★★★★★! Addictive, primal play."...
  • FreeBuy Now

Games
    Zombie Farm

Featured:20 hours agoRating:3.50 (94216)Version:0.75 - Avast ye farmers! A new invasion venue is available at level 21! The Dread pirate Arrrnold has threatened to plunder your crops. Fight him, out on high seas!- Don't fancy your farm being on grassy...
  • FreeBuy Now

$.99
    Games
    Perfetto

Featured:21 hours agoRating:4.00 (34)Version:1.1.0 New version is out (1.1) and the application is free for 2 more days due to many requests, thank you all for the support and love!Perfetto™ is considered one of the best memory games for the...
  • $999Buy Now

Games
    James Cameron's Avatar for iPad

Featured:22 hours agoRating:3.50 (6)Version:1.0.6iPad Only
    Enter the beautiful and dangerous world of James Cameron’s Avatar. Go deeper into Pandora than you ever thought possible with HD graphics that bring the war between humans and Na’vi to life on...
  • FreeBuy Now

Games
    Kingdoms at War - Scout Edition

Featured:23 hours agoRating:3.50 (3416)Version:1.07 NEW FEATURES:-View, accept or deny applicants to your clan from the iPhone/iTouch.-Quest mastery! Get bonus gold and items for mastering/unlocking quests!-Faster clan chat performance-Fixed crash bug...
  • FreeBuy Now

Games
    Finger Basketball

Featured:1 day agoRating:2.00 (1392)Version:1.0 Play basketball with your fingertip. Aim and shoot the basket, 3 minutes a ground.There are two ways to shoot out ball. One is by flip gesture, put finger on the ball and flip to the direction your...
  • FreeBuy Now

Games
    Skies of Glory

Featured:1 day agoRating:3.50 (20681)Version:2.1.1 Bug fixes
  • FreeBuy Now

$.99
    Games
    BATTLE BEARS: Zombies!

Featured:1 day agoRating:3.50 (14251)Version:1.5.3 OMG! BATTLE BEARS: ZOMBIES! is FREE TODAY to celebrate the upcoming BATTLE BEARS -1 prequel & BATTLE BEARS: GO! for iPad! • BATTLE BEARS in Collaboration with FreeAppADay.com will be Free Today...

Greg G

Last edited:

Greg G

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks a lot for the time you spend to search and share with us … i already download several game you publish here

I think 4phun is more the inspiration for this thread. I just posted a link to a site I visit that does a good job of tracking this stuff. 4phun is really good at gathering it up and posting it to the thread!

-Greg

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
for Free Apps:

Greg G

Thanks a lot for the time you spend to search and share with us … i already download several game you publish here

I think 4phun is more the inspiration for this thread. I just posted a link to a site I visit that does a good job of tracking this stuff. 4phun is really good at gathering it up and posting it to the thread!

-Greg

Greg you are right, i thanks him especially and of course you too for share

have a sunny sunday

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was looking at movies on iTunes and found one of my favorite movies, "The Thin Man" listed as an app for iPhone. I am tempted to download it, but have to wonder how it would look on the iPad.

icrazy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nooooo keep them coming!

4phun is like our web filter for finding the better apps that are not free but are only on a special. also I like the ones that are more made for the iPad only.
Thanx again!!!!

Most reactions