What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aol mail / Google chrome help

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
I am trying to sell some things on Craigslist. When trying to upload a picture I click on the staple it brings up choose take photo or video or choose existing and I click on choose existing but it will not Open up to with my photos are. When I look in the app Store to see if they're compatible it has Google chrome and aol mail being compatible with iOS 8.0.2 what could be prevented me from access my photos? Thank you
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412472656.079924.jpg

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No idea. Sorry.

I use the Daily Craigslist app. It's been a long time since I did a post, but it can create new posts including photos. Or it did. There is a Lite (free) version you can try. It was just updated for iOS 8 today.

I did have a little trouble logging in with my account this time, but it took on the third attempt. Couldn't test if further than that, since I have nothing to post.

Note: I linked to the universal version (works on both iPhone and iPad). There are also iPhone and iPad only versions, so make sure you get the one you want, if you decide you want it. the Lite version is universal.

Most reactions

Latest posts