What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have tips on preserving battery life?

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My need involves having a battery backup during power outages so IpadOne's solution could be perfect for my needs.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
80 hours us for iPad

any battery backup that has to tether to the device defeats its functionality..just like these bulky cases ive been seeing....would be nice to have a battery backup in your bag for emergencies (I guess if your stuck in the woods for a week and only have your ipad to keep you sane) but the weight of an 80 hour battery might make it not worth it.

Gentlefury ... the weight is only 160 gram's

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad battery life

My need involves having a battery backup during power outages so IpadOne's solution could be perfect for my needs.

Eldex, i can promise you the way we find to made convenient and easy to use will surprise everybody ....

We have plan to organize on contest in our forum , so maybe you have the chance to win one

KiltedTim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the reviews posted today cited a >12.5 hour run time with wifi on, screen brightness at full, all power saving features off playing video continually. If I had a power outage that lasts longer than that, I'd think I'd be taking it to my local coffee shop and plugging in there while I re-caffinated myself.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad is not good for coffee shop

One of the reviews posted today cited a >12.5 hour run time with wifi on, screen brightness at full, all power saving features off playing video continually. If I had a power outage that lasts longer than that, I'd think I'd be taking it to my local coffee shop and plugging in there while I re-caffinated myself.

Tim if you use iPad for working from monday to friday and almost all your time in trip ... going to you're local coffee is not a solution , i guess your boss will deduct your coffee time in you paid roll :D :D :D

Most reactions

Latest posts