What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone got any hidden gems?

Supafongboon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any good unknown / indie apps that they really like. I'm just looking to add to my app collection, games, backgrounds, daily life, random, just cool or fun apps.

If anyone plays trade nation and needs a neighbor add me supafongboon

I know all about infinity blade etc. Big names ones. Maybe something along the lines of an rpg, finally fantasy ish, fire emblem. Not a fan of joystick action ones though.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is it about Sword and Sworcery that you like? I've watched the videos, read the reviews, but the game looks terrible! Nothing like a Zelda game. Can't bring myself to pay for it, despite all the raves, because it looks horrible.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like all types of games, RPG, adventure, the games you mentioned. Just THIS game, I guess I am missing the appeal. Or maybe the videos I've seen don't do it justice??

richrocks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. Well if you have an ipad2 I would highly recommend Jenga. The gyro means you can virtually walk around the Jenga tower. And you really feel like you are in the room with the game!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions