What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone addicted to buying cases for their iPad 2

quackles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a cheapy one and a marware ecovue, I use the ecovue and love it, no plans to change.

ZooGue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my Zoogue case in today. So far, I really like it. It can be placed in almost any position, it's made of leather and smells really good.
My iPad fits into it very well and it has adequate padding without being too thick. Overall I think I made a very good choice.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Glade you like the case!

A coupon for anyone else interested!
ZG5OFF

$5 off

If anyone has any questions or comments dont hesitate to ask me.

Reaction score
Have you looked at the first Zaggmate? I talked to a rep and he told me it doesn't hold the iPad and the case together it just sits in. Kind of a deal breaker for me.

Your Ipad will not come out on its own, even if you drop it. Sitting in might be better called firmly emplaced and it protects everything but the back of the Ipad.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

OP
M

Matt1226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If anyone is interested here is a promo code from Marware MARWAREMC01 10% off

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought I was the only one like this! I currently have the Apple smart cover for the front, Joy Factory clear hard shell for the back, and I keep it in a Targus A7 sleeve...which also came with a screen protector. I am currently interested in buying the CEO Hybrid case...Or something similar to it..

C

Carisa

After finally getting my iPad2 I think I'm going to return the red cover I ordered with it and stick with the case I bought for my iPad1 - it's a BT Keyboard Case and even has a spot for the camera (despite being made for the 1st Gen iPad). This case was always a little snug on the iPad1 - fits the iPad 2 just fine and protects it well since my 5 year old uses my device a lot. Of course the back camera is covered, but that seems fine for most of the ways I use my iPad.

I bought it on Amazon - [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0049ILHM4]Amazon.com: D-Lux Black Leather IPad Folio Case With Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard (Laptop Style Keys): Electronics[/ame]

I like it a lot, although the keyboard is a little small compared to a laptop, but much better than the iPad screen for typing.

Carisa

Last edited by a moderator:

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jasmynsway said:
I'm pretty sure that qualifies for addicted, but I'm deciding to call it trial and error. *edit* oh and I had a smart cover for about 2 days too. It's all very sad. I know. :)

I'm quite the opposite: the first and only iPad case I had for a long time was an Oberon Design folio, handmade-to-order from full hide leather, and that suited me perfectly fine. I also knew that I wanted a Moleskine-style book-bound case, but that took a bit longer because I couldn't find a suitable product offering (DodoCases were just falling apart faster than celebrity marriages) until Treegloo came along, and they were also able to customize-to-order for me. I'm very, very satisfied with the two I have, and fortunately it didn't cost as much as most people think.

Joei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my Hard Candy convertible in red. It looks promising but it looks like it was rushed. Seams weren't glued/sewn correctly, there were black stains all over the cover (front and inside), power button is covered as well as the volume and mute contols (reachable but hard to reach). Nice rich red color though.

ahoward1126

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't say I'm addicted yet, just bought my first one: Poetic Swivelbook. I will say it is hard to choose....so many choices.

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I paid forty something dollars for this stupid shower curtain thing for the front of it. If I take my iPad somewhere, I use the neoprene case that used to belong to my netbook. They're almost the same size.

gmaines

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't say I'm addicted yet, just bought my first one: Poetic Swivelbook. I will say it is hard to choose....so many choices.

I am sorry to say...but I just sent mine back. It was way to easy for the iPad to fall over. Was not sturdy. Got the switcheasy and love it.

ahoward1126

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really? Was it unstable in all viewing angles? I've heard from a number of people that really like it. They say the portrait stand isnt the most stable, but other then that, great.

gmaines

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The portrait position was bad, way to easy to tip over. The groves the iPad sits in were not deep enough. The iPad would slip out of them to easy.it is a shame, I really wanted it to work. Maybe I just got a bad one.

Padeasel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jasmynsway said:
I think I'm finally done buying stuff after buying and returning a few things. I've settled on the zaggmate for ipad 2 and a sleeve from an etsy.com shop. I think that should do it. I have purchased and returned an invisible shield, a zagg leather skin, a barely there case by case-mate, and a switcheasy canvas. I'm pretty sure that qualifies for addicted, but I'm deciding to call it trial and error. *edit* oh and I had a smart cover for about 2 days too. It's all very sad. I know. :)

Consider the Bweasel iPad stand with a soft sleeve. This combo will provide more functions and conveniences than any other folio, case or stand.

Most reactions

Latest posts