What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone addicted to buying cases for their iPad 2

Dillyew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cover cases

Keeping a close eye on this thread and waiting to see what is around before I commit, but in the meantime - 'cos I can, I made a cover myself, padded and cheerful. The bright piece on the right is the cover which flaps down over and is the same as the triangular pattern.

So far we have Saddleback, Otterbox, Coveroo, Zaggmate, Marware and Belkin mentioned, plenty to be going on with.

Attachments

• iPad cover.jpg
    iPad cover.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 246

MsTapp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Addicted to cases? Oh yeah. I don't even have my iPad yet and I have the smartcover, ordered the ZAGGmate, ZAGG invisibile shield, a hard plastic case for the back, and a sleeve. My iPad comes tomorrow. :)

Ric Clarke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
ricclarke.zenfolio.com
Cover differences between wifi & 3G

Hi, I noticed that there doesn't seem to to be difference between the cases for wifi & 3G. Does it matter that the 'black' part at the top gets covered?

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't think I've seen it in this thread, but the Booqpad iPad Agenda. iPad folios by booq

Looks great, and it comes in Leather or 100% recycled PET material. Might be ordering one soon.

OP
M

Matt1226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jman09 said:
Don't think I've seen it in this thread, but the Booqpad iPad Agenda. iPad folios by booq

Looks great, and it comes in Leather or 100% recycled PET material. Might be ordering one soon.

Looks nice but I never got the pad of paper. I use penultimate for my note pad.

OP
M

Matt1226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you looked at the first Zaggmate? I talked to a rep and he told me it doesn't hold the iPad and the case together it just sits in. Kind of a deal breaker for me.

Titanium

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far I have bought the Rocketfish iCapsule and while it is bulky for some, it is what I needed and wanted for surfing while sitting on the couch. I went to get the Zaggmate, but as someone mentioned the iPad didn't snap in securely enough for me. I wanted something with a keyboard but to also keep it safe around the house and the iCapsule does just that. I also love the handle on it for carrying it around the house. I have big dogs jumping on and off the couch and it is well protected in there while I am using it at night.

I also bought an Oberon and it gets delivered tomorrow, I can't wait. It came down to it and the Saddleback, but in the end I thought the Saddleback was a bit to bulky since this purchase is to use when I take it out of the house.

I also saw this one at Best Buy last weekend and for the price you can't beat it, I loved the way it looked although I didn't buy it, but I may. :p

Targus - Hughes Leather Portfolio Slipcase for Apple® iPadâ„¢ - Brown - TES00701US

So yes I am addicted to buying cases.

beatleslove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seems no case for laptop(NOT bag)...Can iPad case fit Sony laptop(VPCYB15JC)?

Most reactions

Latest posts