What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

any way to downgrade to ios 9 if I update to ios 10 32 bit

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, that’s not possible.
The only software available for the iPad 4 right now is iOS 10.3.3 or 10.3.4, depending on your device (Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi + cellular). Apple doesn’t support another version.
You can’t downgrade to a different iOS after updating to the most recent version.

OP
Davnici

Davnici

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, that’s not possible.
The only software available for the iPad 4 right now is iOS 10.3.3 or 10.3.4, depending on your device (Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi + cellular). Apple doesn’t support another version.
You can’t downgrade to a different iOS after updating to the most recent version.
Do you have an iPad 4? how's ios 10 on it? does it slow the device? P.S I like jailbreaking, is there untethered one for 10?

RacewayJay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, that’s not possible.

I am trying to upgrade to iOS 13.4 but it does not show as an option on my iPad 4. I simply says that I am current at 13.3.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am trying to upgrade to iOS 13.4 but it does not show as an option on my iPad 4. I simply says that I am current at 13.3.
The iPad 4 isn’t eligible for iPadOS 13.
92FA4952-5475-4752-B5F4-A633CF0866B2.jpeg

Do you own an iPad mini 4th generation? If your device is running iPadOS 13.3, it should be possible to update it to the latest software version.

Make sure you’re connected to Wi-Fi.

Last edited:

Most reactions