What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any new good two player games out?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wife and I haven't used our iPads much in the last few months, and wondering if there is any new games worth checking out that we can play at the same time. We've played the shuffleboard, Scrabble, etc. But mainly looking for stuff that's been released within the last couple of months.

elmateo487

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Marble Mixer! Found it on our iPads at our Apple Store and played it with a buddy. it was fun for the 10 or so min we played.

intulo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.intulo.com
Take a look at Catan, it is a port of a board game:
Catan HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

If you are looking for more action and if you like hockey games, sent me a pm, I have a few promo codes left for 1on1 Action Hockey HD.

Also there is a feature called „Huddle Games“ in itunes (it isn't visible on the iPad in all countries at the moment, but still in itunes on the Mac/PC). Around 20 multiplayer games.

pelinca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best :

Fruit Ninja
Worms
Fossball HD
Multipong
Touch Hockey
Carrom3D
Uno
Marble Mixer
Scrabble
PadRacer
Omium

iwhat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh well,if you are like me then you will seriously love "Ultimate Race",a free game,that has 2 player mode. The game is simple and require fast reaction time. I enjoy it playing in two player mode. In two player mode you and the other player sit facing each other with the ipad kept in the middle in a good position,the faster you are the more likely you'll beat your opponent which will at first seem like cheating but then you get "C'mon I wasn't focusing,I want rematch!" and then goes to "Oh man! you are damn cheater,another match" and so on. I literally got beaten by my brother after winning 4 times in a row :)

Thanks

BuzzardStudio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.buzzardstudio.com
For 2 players I really enjoy Small World and Neuroshima Hex. But you have to like board games a bit to enjoy those games. Last Sunday I spent 1,5 hours playing Neuroshima Hex in train coming back from family. Really Good.

Casper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marble Mixer is great for up to 4 players. There are different game modes too. You will truly enjoy

Most reactions

Latest posts