What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any immersive sim life type games for iOS?

dastaten

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My two all-time favorite games are Red Dead Redemption (PS3) and Animal Crossing (Nintendo DS), and I'd like to find some games like either (or both!) of these. I want the 'open world, do what you want' kind of experience. While I do love Red Dead Redemption, I'm trying to steer clear of games where I have to shoot and complete missions (ie. MC4). I'd rather be able to relax and go at my own pace. That was the case with RDD, as you could steer away from the story and do whatever you wanted whenever you wanted, but not so much with most of the other shooters out for the iPad. I do have Six Shooters, and it looks hopeful, but I haven't had a chance to really get into it yet. I've also checked out Happy Street, which is supposed to be similar to Animal Crossing, but users are now complaining that the latest update makes the game heavily rely on Facebook, which I am not a fan of.

Any suggestions for immersive, sim life type games out there? Besides The Sims 3 or Free Play.

Cheers!

Most reactions