What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any folio case that can put a notepad inside??

swingfield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about this one?

Try 'Upper Cow Slin Leather Portfolio Case for ipad by skyten' on etsy

haggisgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an inexpensive leather book/Bible holder. It zips all around and has a handle on the spine to carry it. I can put my ipad as well as other items in it, zip it and carry it.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I found one!

Pen City

As a pen collector and having some knowledge of the local market, I can pretty much say that Pen City is one of the most expensive, full-price-marked-up retailers to buy anything from.

(They were selling, for example, a particular model of the Parker Duofold for $375 which I could get from another dealer for $170 - or less than half their asking price. How they have remained competitive and in business so long is a mystery.)

Nutshell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
tuff-as-nuts.com
Nutshell makes cases

Hi there

One of your members forwarded us this thread.

We make cases for mobiles in New Zealand, and while we do not have a specific folio for the iPad and a paper pad/notepad etc...if there was enough interest from folk here we could craft one to meet your exact requirements.

Our initial thoughts would have you attach the iPad to the inside of a leather wrapped folio on one side using a micro-fine hook'n'loop arrangement (an advance on the old Velcro) and carry a pad plus cards etc on the other side.

Any interest?

Ian
Nutshell

mot162001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are three options you should look at:
1. Levenger makes a product, ~$79, called the Circa iPad® Foldover Notebook
2. Moleskin also makes a product (for iPad 1 only, I think), called the Moleskine® Digital Folio for iPad®
3. Booqpad makes a product called the "Booq Apple iPad 2/3 Booqpad Leather Case"

Most reactions

Latest posts