What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any B&M stores selling silicone cases?

doubledown7d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought my IP2 and wanted to protect the back from scratches until my Grove case is ready (could be a while). I was trying to find a local place to get a silicone case and I can't find one. I tried Verizon, Best Buy, and Tuesday Morning (they have them for the original). I'm really surprised as this seems to be the first accessory you see on the shelf for almost any gadget that comes out.

Madchiller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
doubledown said:
I just bought my IP2 and wanted to protect the back from scratches until my Grove case is ready (could be a while). I was trying to find a local place to get a silicone case and I can't find one. I tried Verizon, Best Buy, and Tuesday Morning (they have them for the original). I'm really surprised as this seems to be the first accessory you see on the shelf for almost any gadget that comes out.

Radioshack has one for $35. I got it for mine until my Marware CEO hybrid ships. Keep it nice, and you can return it within 30 days.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
doubledown7d

doubledown7d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Radio Shack right down the street. Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts