What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another one bites the dust

mamajag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, so the iPad isn't here yet, but I still count, right? :D I have been drooling over the iPad since playing with one at the Apple Store, so when DH heard about the unlimited plan going away he ordered a 64gb 3g for my birthday even though we'd agreed to save up for it. He's a sweetie like that. Down side is that he shipped it to his parents' house because I absolutely, positively have to wait until my actual birthday to get it. :/

I've never been an Apple person, but I think I just got sucked in. I've always been happy with my Zune, Palm, and Alienware but keep finding myself remembering that 27" iMac at the Apple Store quite fondly. The budget might be in trouble. LOL!

So, a little about me. I'm a homeschooling SAHM of 3 and wife to an offshore oil man (producing, not drilling, but close to where the Deepwater Horizon went down).

Most reactions