What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Nerd Kid

Necrotopsy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, my name is James.I am 21 years old. I am a full time college student majoring in Computer Science Engineering. I want to be a Computer Network-er with a background in Programming.

I can currently program in BASIC and C++ and script in Python, but I'm not a master at any language. I'm a Windows whore (I generally don't like Apple), and I'm a PC gamer.

I buy things on impulse and that's how i ended up with an iPad. Mine is a 16GB WiFi with 3.2.2 from the factory. I found this site while researching how to JailBreak it, finding out swiftly that it's not possible yet.

My hobbies include playing guitar and drums. Working on cars (mostly import tuner cars), and playing with computers.

My other gadgets would be my iPod Video 80 GB, this iPad, Alienware M17x laptop (fully tricked out, but a waste of money), and a samsung incognito (i think) cell phone. I also had a 32 GB iPod Touch, but i traded it for the 80GB video (i have a lot of music).

Generally I'm pretty tech savvy and try to keep up to date on technology. I hope to learn some stuff from this site, and contribute where i can.

Most reactions

Latest posts