What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another great ipad 2 Case!

dielawn714

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So i was cruising through Amazon looking at my million options for a ipad 2 cases and stumbled upon this little gem.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0056B5L9I[/ame]

I purchased the case simply because it was the right price, the quality and look seemed very professional. I received the case earlier this week and have been nothing but impressed with it. I thought i might share my thoughts on a solid built case. Now all I need is a new screen protector!

OP
D

dielawn714

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2 photos..

I attached 2 photos I took. Sorry about the one i took of the back, it wasn't as bright i took the picture with the tablet. I will post more pics later.

Attachments

• IMG_0491.JPG
    IMG_0491.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 667
  • 20110701_011258.jpg
    20110701_011258.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 549

Si_RyAaann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I attached 2 photos I took. Sorry about the one i took of the back, it wasn't as bright i took the picture with the tablet. I will post more pics later.

Thanks for the pics.. It looks good I'm thinking of getting it

Sent from my Hella Awesomeness iPad 2 !!!

That's Cute !

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice

I ordered a designer case and that was a mistake. Got hung-up on being different and stylish. I may end up with one of these if mine doesn't arrive in time for my Euro trip. Thanks for the tip.

OP
D

dielawn714

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good Call!

Yeah the case is great! Functionality and Style is all there. Especially the price! Let me know if you guys want to see more pics!

ipad2guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
ipadcandyland.com
Hi all these forums are great. Thought I'd tell you about this awesome iPad centric site with iPad Cases where I got my iPad case w/ keyboard.

It's pretty cool too, but I love this new iPad case ... enough to write a really informative forum post about it for your info-tanment LOL :)

So, I'm totally addicted to my iPad, carry it everywhere, and now my lovely iPad is sitting in it's nice "cozy & just thick enough" happy and eco-conscience (no animals harmed leatherette) case that I can take with me anywhere and that works great at home on my lap while lounging on the couch, or chilling in bed -- or at work in the office -- and is both comfy and professional. So sweet. Can you tell I like my new case :) Yes it's confirmed.

Ok, yeah, I'm a total Mac & iPad dork. This for sure is known. At least by me :)

But, theres only one thing about the iPad I don't really like, I mean, in the grand scheme of things --- the fragile, clumsy, sensitive, smudgy touch screen when trying to type emails or messages is... well, clunky - especially when trying to devour a big bucket of kentucky fried chicken, I mean, come on the screen just gets so nasty! :p - but, seriously, this case, is awesome, it has a full on built in wireless bluetooth keyboard, not like this standalone iPad Keyboard which is included in this -> Awesome iPad Case it makes your iPad into almost an instant full on lap-top (but even better because the touch screen still works). Awesome!

It was a glorious day, the day when I took my sleek sexy little Apple iPad gadget out of it's box, but, I couldn't help but feel that tinge that it was fragile and too beautiful to be exposed to the real world (lol) and it definitely needed some protection from, uh... ME -- (I still remember the pain when I shattered my iPhone the first time and how much extra it cost me, ouch!!) -- it's just a fact -- your iPad NEEDS a good iPad cover and this is one of the best ipad covers that will give it protection and is super functional, because one small mistake and you could cause many hundreds in damages... so that was my real state of mind.

Then I found this! :D The answer to my iPad protection and typing problems has arrived with this awesome iPad2 Bluetooth Keyboard Case! Sweet deal too!!! Wow, saw the same case for over a hundred bucks at Walmart, what!!!!! :cool: Sweet

Looking for more iPad 2 Covers and Cases or even maybe iPad 3 Cases? They have a really great iPad blog, iPad News and iPad Rumors and iPad Social Forums with facebook integration. So, go ahead and check out iPadCandyland.com You can click on the link here to check out the full site:

http:/ / ipadcandyland.com

iPadCandyLand.com, The candy for your iPad. iPad covers, iPad contests, iPad 2 cases, iPad wallpaper, iPad news, iPad 2 smart covers, iPad blog, iPad forums, iPad apps, iPad accessories, iPad store, iPad shop. Everything iPad!

Ok. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Thanks for letting me share, and thanks for reading. Cheers & have a wonderful, happy day.

Most reactions

Latest posts