What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another article! :d

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Blood in the water......

Would be a smart move to speed up the upgrade cycle and wrong foot the competition.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple is very regular about their upgrade cycles.

This is nothing that we haven't been discussing here for the last few months. Everyone knew they were going to announce it around the same time they announced the original iPad. Everyone also knows it's going to be released around the same time as the original iPad as well. That's one thing I actually like about Apple, for the most part, they are creatures of habit and like to stick to a schedule.

nateccnn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought apple was not even at CES. What did I miss? I thought Apple kept release tight lipped and liked to leave products at the bar to get speculation started.

Nate

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They weren't at CES, that mention of the iPad 2 at CES I'm sure was related to that supposed prototype case that was on display.

Most reactions