What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annoying Popups about Forums

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wasnt really sure where to post this so forgive me if its the wrong forum. I am getting fed up whenever I google something to do with the ipad or iphone and I click on a result that happens to be a forum thread. I constantly get a popup that there is a forum app you can download for this site. I know that, I have the forum apps installed but I am on my browser at the moment. Its not just this forum but others. Also the Daily Mail website (UK) does this every time as well. The joke is that the message for the Daily Mail one says you will not be bothered for another 7 days if you click cancel re downloading the forum app yet it comes up every time. Really annoying.

pyewacket

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also get the app notice...this when I already have the app, and used it to connect to the forum...

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have sent a report to the admin team about this. Hopefully this can be resolved.

Most reactions

Latest posts