What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angry Birds HD Gets A Major iPad Update

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ha.went to try it and it wouldn't boot.had to reinstall.

Mayo7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another update (1.3.5) was just released minutes ago and it seems like it's working fine again! :)

BluAzn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.williamcheung.net
It is recommended to update AngryBirds HD, it will definitely fix all of your problems. Two nights ago I thought my iPad was a goner..after accessing to other apps no problems arise. So I thought it must be that app itself, but anyway I got the iTouch version and it works like a charm.

ericaricardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Huh! I definitely played Angry Birds obsessively on the first iPad version when it came out, never experienced a crash or technical hiccup. Just frustration with my own skills/smiling pigs, but that's normal.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the iPad version of Angry Birds. Zipped through games one and two. There is more than one way to beat a level. Go back and try for three stars, then you are pro. Use two fingers to zoom.

Working through game three. This is a top game for the iPad.

Also look at Osmos and Plants & Zombies for the iPad.

10spro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am playing the iPhone version of the game on my iPad and it looks just fine. Very addicting game, may upgrade to the HD version once the price comes down. No crashes for me.

Most reactions

Latest posts