What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An All-In-One App (Social, calendar, weather, and mail on one screen)

kwgrimes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I should have started here, but either way, I need help. Has anyone found an app that collects all the vital information one needs every day that displays Facebook and other social media, weather, calendar and ToDos, and mail, all on one screen. Google used to have such a thing called their iGoogle screen. It was fantastic, but now, even it's gone. Any help please!

OP
kwgrimes

kwgrimes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I should have started here, but either way, I need help. Has anyone found an app that collects all the vital information one needs every day that displays Facebook and other social media, weather, calendar and ToDos, and mail, all on one screen. Google used to have such a thing called their iGoogle screen. It was fantastic, but now, even it's gone. Any help please!

Hmmmm, must be a hard question...

Basically, I'm wondering if there's an app that with one touch, gives you all,the information you need to check on those important details in one screen without having to open and close FB, then calendar, then, weather, then mail...

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Not that I've heard of. There is Status Board, which has the potential to grow into what you want, but not everything you want is there yet.

OP
kwgrimes

kwgrimes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does this sound like a useful App to anyone else? Something to be explored to see if it should be developed?

Most reactions

Latest posts