What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazing iPad Case With Built In Keyboard

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Turn your iPad into a Netbook

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl5QWmhRYSw]YouTube - ClamCase? the all-in-one keyboard, case and stand for iPad®[/ame]

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Moved to the proper forum. Once again, Sonny please start threads in the correct forum.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sonny this a stupid idea see my post about that, please dont post stupid things for increase your hit and rank

OP
Sonny Burnett

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seeing how the posts are the same why is that one still in the general discussions area?

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is the great debate. Is it stupid to make a netbook killer into a netbook with the added size and weight, but without a mouse and additional ports/input capacity? It seems to negate the function of the iPad.

OP
Sonny Burnett

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is the great debate. Is it stupid to make a netbook killer into a netbook with the added size and weight, but without a mouse and additional ports/input capacity? It seems to negate the function of the iPad.

True, but look at it like this. Apple makes a wireless keyboard for it so this new case just gives you a convenient way to carry a wireless keyboard with it and use it in mobile environments.

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seeing how the posts are the same why is that one still in the general discussions area?
It is still there because I missed it. I will move it shortly.

It doesn't change the fact that you posted in the wrong forum. There is enough work here for the mods keeping spammers in check. Please stop making more work for us by posting everything in the general discussions forum.

Thanks for your support.

OP
Sonny Burnett

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is still there because I missed it. I will move it shortly.

It doesn't change the fact that you posted in the wrong forum. There is enough work here for the mods keeping spammers in check. Please stop making more work for us by posting everything in the general discussions forum.

Thanks for your support.

Wow!
Chill Out and I will try to do better next time.

ayerbusiness

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One amazing quality of the iPad is its design, so what makes you think that I would change it just to turn it into a netbook. And also, I don't like having an external keyboard because I am contented with the Virtual keyboard of the iPad.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I find the whole concept of turning the iPad into a netbook silly. But, I can see some folks wanting a docking solution for using it in an office or desk environment. So, for them I guess so, but for me.....no way.

I have a netbook, and strongly thinking of selling it.....

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think it is stupid. I think it's stupid to use and tote a keyboard so if your going to do that why not use this all in one tote... Sure keeps things together and tidy:D

I got me one more post and rank out of this topic..... Now I'm a happy camper in paradise, If i keep at this pace I'll pass iPadOne within a week......whoopie. :D:D:D

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts