What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alarm clock app

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jsh1120 said:
I've tried a variety of alarm clock apps and radio apps with wake up features. One area of confusion I found with some apps is that an "alarm" can be triggered without the app in the foreground but a radio station or music selection cannot. I believe, in fact, that it is impossible to trigger a radio station or music selection for any of the apps operating in the background. Some, however, do allow triggering a built-in alarm sound.

Hi Jsh1120, that's interesting, I've never downloaded a clock before, I don't particularly like alarms of any type, I seem to have my own built in clock to wake up when I should, it's never failed me yet. Strike that, I remember once I was in New Zealand and had to wake up early for my flight home, I was lucky the flight was delayed! :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

make2012better

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I better use radio alarm clock for sure it is better option. Will try the down load app and try. So I can wake up slowly.

Most reactions

Latest posts