What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Akinator

Darkstar1041

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fantastic little app called Akinator .... get someone to think of a person dead or alive throughout history and after a series of questions with yes no answers ...the app will name the person correctly .... great fun

garanth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hehe, yeah, i've even got em to think of fictional characters and it still guesses them.
Its a fun, and surpisingly accurate app.

Metsman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
True, it was a great & fun app. Why is it no longer available on the app store. Akinator Academy is not as much fun. Bring back the origina!!!

Louis69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too have this app, however, I accidentally pressed the wrong language (I know, clumsy me!). Now it seems to be stuck in a foreign language. Any idea how to get back to the starting screen to be able to select my language of choice?

Sketchie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
True, it was a great & fun app. Why is it no longer available on the app store. Akinator Academy is not as much fun. Bring back the origina!!!
Akinator is still in the app store. It's just called Akinator the Genie, but you get the idea.
I too have this app, however, I accidentally pressed the wrong language (I know, clumsy me!). Now it seems to be stuck in a foreign language. Any idea how to get back to the starting screen to be able to select my language of choice?
Go to Options (the second button on the main menu), and then click on the topmost button. It should take you to the language selection menu. To get English you should hit the last button at the bottom. It looks like an USA flag. Hope this has helped.

Most reactions