What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Game Problems

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mastias I had exactly this problem this morning with my level 3 repair base! VERY angry that I had to pay £1.49 to get 19 greens!

mastias

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TigaSefi said:
Mastias I had exactly this problem this morning with my level 3 repair base! VERY angry that I had to pay £1.49 to get 19 greens!

I think it's unfair

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Helmetz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been flying two flight each log in to Malta for the textbooks and nothing comes back on any flight. U have been doing this for two weeks now and cant fly jets to other destionations without the textbooks.

Please help if you have a textbook free

User helmetz

Redd3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Helmetz said:
I have been flying two flight each log in to Malta for the textbooks and nothing comes back on any flight. U have been doing this for two weeks now and cant fly jets to other destionations without the textbooks.

Please help if you have a textbook free

User helmetz

I have had the same problem! I need textbooks too! Let me know if you get an answer.

Lesquadroni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having trouble with my Christmas flights.... Anybody else?
I was not getting any gift from Laponia, so I decided to buy the 40 bucks (!) chest getting gifts for all Christmas flights and still didn't get anything from these flights...

Seagoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, does anyone have trouble collecting gifts? I can send, as well as visit neighbours and collect things, but cannot access any of the now 857 gifts that have been sent to me. The help desk emailed to tell me to make sure i have the latest ios update (ipad2; ios 6.0.1) but no change. Any help appreciated!

Fclarke7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have a solution to the "icy runway that can't be sold?" It tells me I cannot because I have to wait for a flight to return. Impossible since I have sold my sled. The runway takes up valuable space. Any ideas?

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fclarke7 said:
Does anyone have a solution to the "icy runway that can't be sold?" It tells me I cannot because I have to wait for a flight to return. Impossible since I have sold my sled. The runway takes up valuable space. Any ideas?

no idea. but have the same issue on 2 devices: ipad and iphone. will email support.

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I'm having the same problem,

hotaji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Beginner at Airport City and hopelessly stuck - help!

Have two problems I can't seem to get past :(:

1. I'm at level 2 with 2 turboprop planes and 1 powerful propeller driven plane. Just built a level 2 repair facility that says all slots are full - I did not place any planes in the repair facility after I built it! All my planes are in their respective hangers and are broken. I can't seem to figure out how to make room without paying real cash for new slots. Any ideas?

2. I have built an ice runway and own a jet powered sleigh. When I try to fly by tapping the plane icon above the ice hanger I don't see any place that I can fly the sled? How can I fly the jet powered sleigh? Do I need to do something that I haven't done yet?

thank you!!!
hotaji

palmbox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Palmbox, it seems that everyone has problems with this game. I don't have a problem visiting my neigbours and collecting items but I can't seem to find the required items for the construction of buildings and I can't add anyone. I tried adding your name, but it came up as 'not a valid code'. Which device are you using to play this game with? I'm on an iPad.
i'm on ipad too. Try again please ?

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is anybody able to change its username???

jal pilot ; level 27; need: video wall, dispatcher consoles, Thx!

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow got a huge glitch when I paid $10! Got 484 greenies so into the space launch program.

Most reactions