What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advice needed for a radio DJ

Mercifull

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new here so apologies if this is the wrong forum or section to post in.

I am a radio DJ for a small community based radio station and was hoping to be able to put to use my iPad in the studio to help queue up songs or jungles etc and wanted to know if there were any apps available to do this. I have done some searching in the app store and also using google but as soon as you mention the word “radio†then loads of online radio station apps fill up the results and make it difficult to find anything of relevance to me. My show mostly consists of talk based content with the occasional music track in there.

I am aware of a few DJing apps but these are mostly catered towards scratching and mixing effects which are of no interest to me.

Basically I want to be able to create a playlist of tracks but so that it doesn’t automatically play the next one (I think this is possible in the Music app by creating the playlist but then using the search function to filter the results so only the one song appears but I’d like this ability as part of a whole package). I also want to have easy access to a “soundboard†of jingles which can be picked from my music library and preferably access to a twitter feed all on the same page. Is this even possible, is there anything like this already available or would I have to get a developer to create this?

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Most reactions

Latest posts