N newgirl16 iPF Noob Joined Nov 24, 2014 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Nov 24, 2014 #1 What do you use or recommend for time tracking and billing software?
scifan5772 Administrator Staff member Joined Dec 3, 2011 Messages 38,032 Reaction score 33,291 Location Regina,Canada Nov 24, 2014 #2 newgirl16 said: What do you use or recommend for time tracking and billing software? Click to expand... I did some looking on the App Store and found this. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/time-master-+-billing/id310289408?mt=8 It's not cheap, I costs $9.99 but it may do what you need.
newgirl16 said: What do you use or recommend for time tracking and billing software? Click to expand... I did some looking on the App Store and found this. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/time-master-+-billing/id310289408?mt=8 It's not cheap, I costs $9.99 but it may do what you need.
OP OP N newgirl16 iPF Noob Joined Nov 24, 2014 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Nov 25, 2014 #3 Doesn't seem to fit the bill- hoping for something a saas that has a mobile app, integrated with paypal- so it can be accessed from computer or ipad
Doesn't seem to fit the bill- hoping for something a saas that has a mobile app, integrated with paypal- so it can be accessed from computer or ipad
I iPad Girl iPF Noob Joined Dec 8, 2014 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Dec 8, 2014 #4 There are a lot of options out there as far as saas. Replicon and freshbooks are pretty good, but they are very expensive. There is also accountsight - better pricing. Harvest also has good pricing, but it is missing some key functionality.
There are a lot of options out there as far as saas. Replicon and freshbooks are pretty good, but they are very expensive. There is also accountsight - better pricing. Harvest also has good pricing, but it is missing some key functionality.