What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adobe Photoshop Express and GoodReader conflict

ginopiazza49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This morning i downloaded the app Adobe Photoshop Express. When I opened the app, I could see that Adobe Photoshop Express was about to display a text field, however, I never got to see what the text field was because GoodReader (an app that I have), immediately opened and displayed a test jpg file included with Adobe Photoshop Express. How can I fix that, or rather, should I alert the developer of GoodReader?

locus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i installed the photoshop express but when i start it it does not but another app i have installed starts up instead the app is photogene. this only happens when i have it locked in landscape mode , lol

Last edited:

mdubc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had the same issue with this combination of apps on the iPad I bought yesterday. The Photoshop app would not start until I removed the GoodReader app. I tried without success to fiddle with the settings in GoodReader, which is where I assume the problem originates (as it seems to be 'aware' of other actions in the OS, e.g. adding 'g' to a url to import .pdf's).

I also am curious if anyone has noticed a slight sluggishness in .pdf handing in goodreader relative to iBooks or Papers. Discuss!

OP
G

ginopiazza49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, an update came out yesterday by Adobe. The app works perfectly now in landscape mode. The app now works with GoodReader.

Most reactions

Latest posts