H hleeds iPF Noob Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 May 25, 2012 #1 I cannot play an instructional video because it requires Adobe Flash Player and I get the message that my I Pad2 will not accept player. Is there a fix for this?
I cannot play an instructional video because it requires Adobe Flash Player and I get the message that my I Pad2 will not accept player. Is there a fix for this?
Mickey330 Administrator Staff member Joined Aug 30, 2010 Messages 11,889 Reaction score 2,226 Location Western NY state (USA) May 25, 2012 #2 This post will help you understand why Flash does not work on the iPad: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=54703 And with that link, this thread is closed. Thanks for your understanding. Marilyn
This post will help you understand why Flash does not work on the iPad: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=54703 And with that link, this thread is closed. Thanks for your understanding. Marilyn