What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding new mailboxes

Tin can

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all I wonder if someone could help. I am wanting to add a new or maybe a couple of new mail boxes to the mailboxes
Already present in my iPad mail. I.e. I have inbox, VIP, sent, drafts and trash but I would like to add more so that I can
Add received mail to certain other boxes. I would appreciate any help given thanks

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for that twerppoet I am on a POP guess Ill have to forgo it then.

I have a mix of POP and non-POP accounts. I just move the POP emails that I want in folders into the non-POP accounts' folders. Works fine.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have a mix of POP and non-POP accounts. I just move the POP emails that I want in folders into the non-POP accounts' folders. Works fine.

An excellent idea. Should work with either an iCloud, Yahoo, or GMail account. All free. GMail is probably the most flexible choice. iCloud gives you a few (minor) extras that you can't get with other account types.

Most reactions

Latest posts