What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding an "OTHER" email account - NTL wont work

Lazydaisy25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Boysie, I've tried with those settings (and every other combination I can think of) and I never get beyond the iMac/pop screen. It sticks on verifying for hours........
So frustrating as I've set up the htc phone and the itouch with no problems. If only I could get to basic settings I'm sure I could get it going but I am blocked by these screens.

Lazydaisy25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lazydaisy25 said:
Boysie, I've tried with those settings (and every other combination I can think of) and I never get beyond the iMac/pop screen. It sticks on verifying for hours........
So frustrating as I've set up the htc phone and the itouch with no problems. If only I could get to basic settings I'm sure I could get it going but I am blocked by these screens.

Done it... Found answer elsewhere. Mainly leaving the outgoing settings username blank. However, in ntlworld.com you can download to multiples (it ouch, phone and iPad) if you put recent: in front of the imap username. On the iPad when in that screen the keyboard does not give you a colon anywhere that I can find and I've pressed every key! Still at least I can get my emails now

Thanks for the help
Lazydaisy25

Most reactions