What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About vevo

ChristianGR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there , my name is Chris ,I am a new iPad and apple user and I am not an english native speaker so I may have some vocabulary problems, my mainly problem is about VEVO on YouTube ... Why I can not watch any VEVO video on youtube and how can I make it work?

Attachments

• image-2726261063.png
    image-2726261063.png
    730.6 KB · Views: 396
OP
C

ChristianGR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Are you using the free Vevo app? See it in the App Store, if you're not.

Tim

xD actually I have already try to find it on AppStore but all result is about something named "Vevoke" witch is like a map ... =(

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the UK App Store there's an app called 'Vevo' - though it's listed as an iPhone app.

Tim

Stockbidder2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vevo

Hello. In the upper right corner of Vevo. Tap your finger in the white box. Then enter the name of the tune or artist. Then tap search on the iPad keyboard

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Instead of using the YouTube app, go to m.youtube.com in Safari. Tape the search icon at the top left and search for VEVO. I hope this is what you are looking for.

Update: Never mind. I did a little more research on VEVO. The above solution will not get you to the music videos.

Last edited:

Most reactions