What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About to hit 1000 members....

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm excited, the site has been growing at a great pace. We are about to hit 1000 members.

Thank you everyone for making this place special and for participating and keeping it friendly.

Cheers to you!

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats, and it's all my pleasure :p

Im on the edge of eagerly awaiting and also trying not to think about it or I will keep wishing the days away faster, perhaps getting the release date here sooner.

Well, I decided instead to enjoy the days in between as much as possible and with other distractions.

:comingsoon: :comingsoon: :comingsoon:
COME ON APPLE ! Release it already! :confused:
:comingsoon: :comingsoon: :comingsoon:

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it's at us

I'm excited, the site has been growing at a great pace. We are about to hit 1000 members.

Thank you everyone for making this place special and for participating and keeping it friendly.

Cheers to you!

Johnny it'a at us to thank you for you're job and give us the chance to create a so wonderful community and permit us to be member :)

greetings from Asia

codyhinson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello johnny,

I would like to thank you for this site it is wonderful to read allot of the forums and get away from the twitter and google mess we see everyday. I am so awaiting the time to get my 16 gig 3gplus wifi sometime in april or may. You hit a web high when you created this site.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
1003 as of this morning! Thanks to everyone for all your contributions. This place will really get going on April 3rd!

OP
JohnnyApple

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yay, we did it. Congrats everyone!

Most reactions

Latest posts